Sunday, February 12, 2012

WARNING GRAPHIC POST

I'm on day--13 and I've been doing very well up to today. But today I'm just irritated and angry that I can't enjoy food. Been arguing with my wife and she doesn't deserve the anger that I have inside. I warned her at the start that emotionally I could be up and down and man was I right. This is my first down. I could sit here and pour out my heart to you, like you wouldn't believe.

 Last night was easier and I was at a dinner with 200 people where I simply refused to eat and had my plate wrapped up which I'm serving my wife tonight. So irritated.

Few days ago, I passed a tapeworm. Which made me infuriated. My mother told me as a young child, jokingly, that I had a tapeworm because I could eat large quantities and not gain weight. Well, she was right, and I probably had that worm for 20 years or so. I won't give up until I have none left, and hope that was the source of my intestinal issues. My urine is still dark yellow, as if I'm cleaning and I've learned maybe 200 recipes for when I come off fast.  Dreamed about food last night. Burgers, I think I will start using the technique to really hone my visualization skills.

Energetically, I get exhausted quickly, just feeling drained. I can also, physically feel the energy being utilized from my tissues and the healing process. The body is so amazing. Incredible actually. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment