Saturday, February 4, 2012

So--- This is day 5 and I've had another cup of Herbal Tea to assure the healing is taking place in my body. It was, Roobios tea. I feel sick, have all day really, and I think this will be the last bit of tea I will enjoy. From here on out- all water. Def. can taste the "toxins" on my tongue and brushing my tongue is not helping. Very tired. My wife said I've been torturing myself because I've been researching recipe's for Passover and also veg. recipes since after this I'm probably going to convert to a 80/20 raw and veg diet, with only meats on special occasions. So, I have plenty of vegetarian websites I've been looking at www.vegweb.com and allrecipes.com both of which I enjoy immensely and also I have a few books. Torture, slightly. Other than that I reread the gospel of peace which confirms this is a necessity to clear my body/mind/soul of all issues. Focus baby. I am ready to continue. I should also add, I watched "Food Matters" the documentary before this fast began. Yea- it helped ALOT. Thanks for reading. :-)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a big fan of the Gospel of Peace, glad you like it too. ^_^

    ^ That was my comment but I wanted to sign in under my name Trevor Pirtle from trevorpirtle.com (nakefy your mind).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming to my humble blog! Loved your site BTW I read most of your postings. I'm still going strong. I really appreciate your reading :-).

      Delete