Sunday, February 5, 2012

Please don't get mad but I need to vent. I'm nearing day 7, which was my previous record for a water only, and this case tea included, fast. Last night I had a dream about Mc Donalds. Now I don't eat at Mc Donalds nearly ever, but it looked SOOO good during the dream. Furthermore, while I'm fasting, I'm trying to get my wife to eat more nutritious so I've been cooking for her, which is really just making things worse. No, really. So not only am I hungry, but very weak and tired. My wife noticed today that I was stumbling. Yes. I did get to do some Yoga today and also some sunbathing. Honestly, I don't know what to do. Should I have attempted a juice fast for 40 days first? Yes, I think so. I'd advise it to anyone thinking of doing this. On the other hand, I can now see my demons. Those I must face. So I understand what it meant for Jesus to be tempted- 3 times, 2 times with food. AND i'm only on day 7. SMH. This is my place to vent so thanks for listening. It also, keeps me honest. You get to see what's on my mind every step of the way, as I am being sincere about this fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment