Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Real Meaning of The Sabbath-Day 15

So, Today is the Sabbath. I subscribe to the ancient Hebrew Calendar and I follow the moon cycles which I'm sure is how my lineage did it. It was also followed in Meso America in Mayan Territory in the 13 Moon Calendar. Makes life easier really. Anyways, today I said no work. And of course, work flies from nowhere. Tons of mail that MUST be opened. Emails for that deal I've been working on, and the possibility that I may have to stop my fast to land this deal and become a Millionaire. So what do I do? Not respond? Not eat for a quick coffee break with a major business associate? SO, I'm driving. Thinking to myself, ok God I'm going to end the fast on day 22, and lock down the deal... and it shuts off. Just OFF. Completely. All the lights come on. This has never happened before, and I told my wife, after I shut off the car and restarted it, that the problem was a simple breaker that is fine. She says--- YOU ALWAYS PUT BUSINESS BEFORE GOD NOT THIS TIME. PUT GOD FIRST!!! And I have to agree. I won't end this fast even for the deal- if it means not eating- so be it. I have to begin to fully put my trust in GOD.

Oh, and it's Valentines Day. Now, duh I don't celebrate it, but my wife is all for it. So- I got her a GIANT card, fixed her breakfast, lunch and dinner- roses- candy etc etc. So let me say, that despite cooking throughout my entire fast, I am not hungry. Tired, yes. Dehydrated- sure am. Hungry? Not a bit. My wife is astonished. "Aren't you hungry?" Nope, I explained to her how my body is using it's energy stored and how ingenious the human body is. Truly a masterful work of art. NOW, that isn't to say that cooking during a 40 day fast is any easier- it isn't.

After this post, I'm digging back into scripture. Noting how the pots must be clean to be filled. Clean your pot reader...clean your pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment