Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 8 was incredible

SO! Day 8 was yesterday and was the sabbath. I kept it almost perfectly (I did take out the trash :-( ) But I had my first major spiritual breakthrough. People say "God spoke to me" and for the first time I can say, I felt that. It was strange yet invigorating. Sooooo many things came to light immediately and I almost wanted to just stop eating because I felt like it was over. I'd been given the answers I was seeking, but lo' I'm going to see this to the end. I still have some "demons to cast out". For those reading who are thinking about possibly doing a fast, it won't be easy, but YOU SHOULD. Period.Got some real good rest today. Wild dreams, I bought one of those feminine eye cover things= more darkness= which has been creating more Melatonin in my mind= better more vivid dreams. Try it. Read the Torah/Bible closely Chapter 30, deep how the Children of Jacob (including Dinah) spell a sentence. Deep really. We are the sheep. Um, still having mental hunger but not much physically. OH, I wanted to add that the one thing I am tasting, water, was become more acute. I can taste the differences between the "spring" water and the tap water (and my tap water is rather good I live in the boonies and it's fresh from an aquifer). I can only imagine what the response to food will be like. I planned the first holy day of this next year (following the Hebrew Calendar). That is, PESACH! Or passover/easter. Now, let me say I will be doing the holiday according to the outline in the Torah- not according to the Traditions set my the Jews. Sorry guys I'm ole' school. Either way, I'm very excited and I've already learned how good for you lamb, red wine (in moderation) and whole grain bread is to a healthful diet! God knows what he is doing! So I'd suggest you all do this as well. I love you and wish blessings upon you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment