Monday, January 30, 2012

Day -1

For those wondering, I'm a student of Spirituality. I've studied most religions and am firmly convinced a 40 day fast can not only transform the mind, but the spirit and body as well. My goal is to reach enlightenment, gain the siddhi's and basically everything in the bible Isaiah 58. I may post recipe's, videos and whatever. I believe that when people begin to do this fast correctly, the level of enlightenment gained by our mystic masters will happen automatically, and that we must do so NOW as we approach---who knows what. Therefore, this is a resource for you, and an outlet for me. I start tomorrow at sundown. *breathe deep* So far, I've completed a 7 day fast which I broke incorrectly and have faced internal issues since. I now know, I must not only fast correctly, and end correctly but also LIVE correctly. Therefore, this is a lifestyle change for me. Well. I wish you the best on this journey, and thank those who have written blog's like this previously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment